JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Accept or reject! That is the question!! John 6:70

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

  Accept or Reject?  That is the question!  Yesterday I mentioned in John 6:70 where Jesus said, "I chose the twelve of you, but one is a devil."   Why did he say that?  Because he knew that one, Judas, was following Jesus for personal gain, not eternal gain.

    Accept or Reject!  We are of free will, I can drive the car I choose, a ford, chevy, dodge, mercedes, bmw, etc.  I can live where I want, work where I want, and just plain ole do what I want, worship where I want or not worship.  Then my question boils down to who or what am I living for?

  Jesus called 12, eleven of who remained true to Him.  One strayed, betrayed, and realizing what he had done killed himself.  Where are you today?  Accept or Reject - that really is the question.  If you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour you are accepting life eternal; if you reject Jesus, essentially, you are as Judas, killing yourself and spending eternity in damnation.

    As a young man I lived in the world 6 days a week, but was holy on Sunday.  Was I living for Christ? The answer, of course, is not only NO, but hell no, as hell is where I was headed.  As I grew,  became older, Christ became my saviour.  Has it made a difference!  HEAVENS YES!!  Do I still dabble in the world? Yes, because I have a sin nature; however, I ask forgiveness and get back in line and in step with Jesus.

    As Peter said about following Christ: 'there is no other way.'  My pray for you and me is that we follow Christ and not be pretenders; going to church for status, approval of others, business contacts, or what ever the motive may be.  There are only 2 responses - accept or reject!  Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home