JohnnyBdaily

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lead a life worthy of God's calling - Ephesians 4:1,2

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Well, what is happening in your world?  Are you a representative of Christ or a representative of the world?

Ephesians 4:1,2 "Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the LORD, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.  Always be humble ad gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love."

Wow!  Read that once more slowly.  "LEAD A LIFE WORTHY OF YOUR CALLING."  Are you, in fact, doing this?  God has chosen us to be Christ's representatives on earth.  Paul challenges us to live lives worthy of the calling we have received- an awesome privilege of being called Christ's very own.
The next phrase tells us we are CALLED BY GOD.  Can there be any greater call?  Do you feel called by God?  Do you realize you are called by God?  The greatest power in all the world, the complete universe has CALLED YOU!

Since you are a representative how should you act?  Verse 2 tells you clearly and I ask do you reflect this?  "Always be HUMBLE and GENTLE.  Be PATIENT with each other, MAKING ALLOWANCE for each other's FAULTS because of your love.  People are watching your life!!!  Can they see Christ in you?  Do you really reflect JESUS CHRIST?  

I stumble, I fall, I may cause others to stumble through my ignorance, but I pray God will help me in my quest to "lead a life worthy" of God's calling.  May your steps be true, your heart in one accord with Jesus, and your reflection be one of Jesus. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
     Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home