JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pray that God will open a door for you today. Colossians 4:3,4

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Yesterday I shared with the about praying, being alert, devoting yourself, and to do so with a thankful heart.  Today, let us go one step futher.
   Colossians 4:3,4 KJV "Meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains. (4) That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak."
   The "mystery" is Christ's Good News of salvation.  The whole focus of Paul's life was to tell others about Christ, explaining and preaching this wonderful mystery.  Are you sharing this Good News to others daily?  Why not?  Are you scared to speak up?  Afraid you may offend someone? God willing, and with opportunities set before me, my goal is to tell at least one, yes 1 person about God, about Jesus, about salvation.  Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit with a Muslim about Jesus, and, he also believes in the return of Jesus.  I shared information and invited a man to our church.  I say this, my friend, to encourage you to visit with someone, anyone about Jesus.
   Paul asked for prayer that he could proclaim the  Good news about Christ clearly, and we can request prayer to do the same.  No matter what approach to evangelism we use, whether emphasizing life-style and example or whether building relationships, we should never hide or not tell the message of salvation - the GOOD NEWS - Jesus Christ.
    Above I mention my goal, to tell at least one person about Jesus Christ.  This is MY GOAL, however, I would challenge you to set a goal to share, to reach out, to teach people about Jesus Christ on a daily basis.  It does a heart good. Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
     Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home