JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

CHRIST IS ALIVE! HALLELUJAH! John 6:47

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

  How is your day going thus far?  Are you rejoicing and happy?  If not, take a moment and visit with Jesus.  If you are treading in doom and gloom you are looking in the wrong places.  We should be screaming "HALLELUJAH! CHRIST AROSE! I SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE!

    Lenin lied in a crystal casket in a beautiful mausoleum in Red Square, Moscow with the epitaph: "He was the Saviour of the world."  Well, you know what, this "saviour" still lies in a casket and his bones can be escavated.  MY SAVIOUR's bones cannot be found, My Saviour is not in a casket or tomb.  My saviour rose again in 3 days and has provided life everlasting for all who call upon Him.  I called upon Him and He is MY SAVIOUR!
   John 6:47 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."

   When you accept Jesus as LORD and Saviour, you have done more through Him than any modern science could ever do - you will live forever, but in a new body, a body than is not flawed. Hallelujah! Our physical death here on earth is simply the stepping stone to the next realm of life.  Father, I thank YOU that I shall never die.  Thank you for reading today. Love you all.
   In Christ's Love and Grace
      Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home