JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A New Year, A New Creature 2 Corinthians 5:17

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
    WHO are YOU?  Really, WHO ARE YOU?  You may not be that personality on TV, in sports, in hollywood, in the news.....but, who are you?
    Your answer, my answer, should be 2 Corinthians 5:17 "I AM A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST." This means the old man, the old way is gone AND I am made new. Because of what Christ has done, came to earth, sacrificed himself for me, for you, you and I are made new creatures in Christ. 
   This should be a time of rejoicing for us.  We are only 5 days away from a new calendar year.  People make new year resolutions, begin for a short season, then put those resolutions aside and continue on as they did in the year past.  Do not do this for God! Continue your quest for God, in Christ, led by the Holy Spirit.
    Repeat these words, "I AM A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST," set them to heart, and remember God in all you do.  Click on this link, 2 Cor 5 oral to listen to all of chapter 5.  Just close you eyes, and take time to let it soak in, 3 minutes.  Do you have 3 minutes for God?  I thank God you are a new creature in Christ, and that I, also, am made new.  
   Make a new year resolution for God, keep it, and rejoice. YOU ARE A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST!  Love you all.
    In Christ's Love and Grace
       Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home