JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Does God hear YOUR prayers? Proverbs 28:9

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED! 
   Wow! God is really great! Aren't you glad you have a living God?  Awesome!!!
Proverbs 28:9 "God detested the prayers of a person who ignores the law."

   Does God listen to our prayers if we intend to go back to sinning as soon as we get off our knees? A good question to ponder.  God knows our intentions and hears those as clearly as he hears our prayers.  If I rob, then I pray for God to help me quit robbing others, but all the while I am thinking about my next robbery, do you think God hears me and forgives me of my sin?

   God listens to us, no matter how bad our sin is, murder, adultery, theft, liars, cheaters, or whatever, He hears.  But God also knows the heart!  So what are we to do.  We were born into sin.  Jesus covers our sin and we have to forsake our sin and follow Jesus.  By doing so we become closer to God and our walk is more like Jesus' walk than the walk of the world.

   Is there a secret part of you hiding, not wanting others to see?  God sees!  Give it all to God and be amazed at the results. Love you all.

   In Christ's Love and Grace
     Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home