JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Got a clean heart? Loyal? Psalm 51:10-11

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   Sometimes when you read a scripture a verse will just JUMP OUT at you.  Well, when I read Psalms 51 several verses did, but let me start with verse 10.
  Psalm 51:10  "Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me."
        Because we are born sinners (51:5) our natural inclination is to please ourselves rather than God.  David followed that inclination when he took another man's wife.  Life David, we must ask God to cleanse us from within (51:7), filling our hearts and spirits with new thoughts and desires.  Right conduct can come only from a clean heart and spirit.  Ask God to create a pure heart and spirit in you.
  Psalm 51:11 "Do not banish me from your presence, and don't take your Holy Spirit from me."
   This is what I have to ask constantly, a clean heart, loyal spirit, and for the Holy Spirit to guide me.  May todays walk truly be in the footsteps of the LORD.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home