JohnnyBdaily

Monday, May 20, 2013

Let sadness be turned to joy.

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Just some general thoughts and observations for you today.  We never know how much we love someone until something happens.  The old term "stop and smell the roses" is so very true.
   A friend, Kristi Faulkner, had a still born baby girl and in her sorrow sat and penned this poem/note.
         IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE
I know you are feeling sad today...
                                      because I had to go
I know you have so many things....
                                      that remind you of me so
And though you cry....
                             as you recall the short time spent with me
I know your pain would turn to joy...
                                                   if only you could see
I'm in Heaven with Jesus now.....
                                            we laugh, we sing, we play
He holds me gently in His arms....
                                           I know no pain today
And, though we are apart a little while....
                                                    Jesus has promised me
Someday, He will bring you here with me....
                                                   where we will live for eternity.
Love you and miss you so very much....
                                                just remember I will be okay
So be strong until Jesus reunites us together.......again.
                                                                 by Kristi Faulkner  '13

We have all experienced some loss or pain in our life. Take time to pen it, give it over to God, and be set free.  Jesus paid his life, with crimson stains, so you would clean and be set free.  Take it - its yours---FREE!
Love you all. 
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home