JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 03, 2014

How do your thougts affect you? Psalm 19:14 Proverbs 9:18

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
    Here is a quote from Margret Thatcher--take time to read and absorb:

                    Watch your thoughts, because they become words,
                    Watch your words, because they become actions,
                    Watch your actions, because they become habits,
                    Watch your habits, because they become your character,
                    Watch your character, because it becomes your destiny.
                    What we THINK, we BECOME!

                                                            Margret Thatcher

    Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Proverbs 9:18 There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

 You have heard the expression, "you are what you eat" well, we are what we believe and think.  Faith in Jesus as my LORD and saviour is my redemption.  I trust Him in my heart and that what I become is due to HIM.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home