JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blinders on? Faith & Works?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
    Well....?????? Would you help an ailing animal before a human?  Thoughts to ponder for sure.  We travel through this life with blinders on; seeing neither left nor right.  We may as well live in a tunnel because we see nothing else.  What an isolated and selfish life!!
   Have you thought about helping someone, being in an organization to help (i.e. habitat for humanity), and if you have---did you take action?
   God is always in action with us.  He is there with us constantly.  We can visit with Him any time, any where, any place. This is called prayer.  So, let me ask this:  Is prayer your steering wheel, OR, your spare tire?
   Another thought: do you go to church on Sunday and this meets the requirement to be a "church going person?" Or, do you do things during the week that would bring glory and praise to God.  Oh, I go on Sunday, but I don't go during the week.  Okay, then, do you study your Bible or at least read the word?  Well, when I have time.  Whoa!  What is more important - your here and now or your eternity.  To many people it is the here and now - and if so I would encourage them to check their salvation.  I won't judge, BUT, what fruits are they bearing?
  James 2:  17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

  Place what they do and say up against the Bible - if it agrees consider them righteous; if it does not - look out - they are a false prophet.  These past 2 weeks I have been on the road, listened to a lot of radio preaching and it does stimulate lots of thought.  Thank you for reading. One last question - what is heavens name will you do today and tomorrow?  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home