JohnnyBdaily

Friday, May 30, 2014

Written BIBLE - by chauvinistic men or inspired word of God

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
Q U E S T I O N S  to  P O N D E R - - - 
   Is the Bible simply a book written by chauvinistic men of days of old?  OR----
Is the Bible the inspired word of God written by men led by God?
  If you believe the first question, a good history book, the Bible, written by chauvinistic men which is a good guideline for living but does not apply today; then, do you believe there is a God?
  If you believe in "God" but believe the Bible is not relevant to us today, then is there a "God?"

I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, placed before us to study, gaining wisdom and knowledge.  Where do you stand, really?  Are you hot, cold, or lukewarm.  If you are not hot for God----what is your problem.

If you don't believe in God----then right and wrong only exist in your mind.  God wants people who are in love with Him, with Jesus.  Let me end with Revelations 3:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

   Reflect my friend----R E F L E C T !!!  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home