JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, November 13, 2014

A troubled heart disturbeth my sleep!!! Psalm 51

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!
   I woke this morn with a troubled heart.  My spirit felt as if it had taken a dagger.  My heart ached and I then did only what I knew to do - I went to my prayer place and prayed!!  Turning it all over to God is the way we, as Christians, must all do.  Yet, we tend to take things personally and humanly and let not God give us led; but take led ourselves.
    Upon waking, I thought of David and Nathan coming to him, telling him of the rich man who took the poor man's ewe. David was angered, then found out it was he. 
        After prayer time God led me to the verse about a troubled heart, Psalm 51, a psalm of David after committing adultery with Bathsheba.  No, I did not commit adultery, but  my spirit was angered, frustrated, and unknowing from events past.  David repented, asked forgiveness; as did I against my fellow man.
    Take time, my friend, to inscribe these first 4 verses to your heart:
   Psalm 51:
Have mercy on me, O God,
    according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
    blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
    and cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions,
    and my sin is always before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
    and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
    and justified when you judge.

   Let the above verses ring loudly to you. And now, I ask you, as in I Samuel 12 - if I have done any wrong to you, tell me now so that I may make it right.   I also, ask that you search your heart and share this same attitude to make right any wrongs you may have done. 
    God does not reward the guilty; He rewards the obedient, the faithful, and followers of the Holy Spirit.   Where do you sit today?  Guilty    OR    Not-guilty?  Please pray for me and my troubled heart as I will pray for you. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
  Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home