JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Name calling -- CHRISTIAN! Is it good or bad?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
       Today, I feel I need to share a portion of my dream; I would share it all if I remembered it all. lol In my dream I was friends with a family and the little girl looked up to me as a grandfather.  After visiting with them, then watching the little girl perform in a school play, we gathered together and were talking.
   The little girl was slightly heavy and complained that all the kids were calling her names and she did not like the names they were calling her.  When I asked what names, she said they are all calling me a Christian and I don't like it.  WOW!  I do not know exactly what this dream is telling me (& possibly you), but that is scary that the calling of names, and for it to be 'bad' would be the name Christian.
    I think of Jeremiah, when he talks about the dromedary and the donkey running all around looking for something better.  There is nothing better than to be a child of God.
   Our nation took a turn for the worse at the turn of the century, no, not 2000 with 9/11 and all that.  But the turn of the 20th century - 1900's - when industrial revolution started rearing its head, and if you read Bonhoffer, America began its decline from God in the 20's.  Wake up AMERICA!!
   Pray, sow seeds of salvation, pray, pray, pray!!! Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home