JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 30, 2015

Matthew 24:34 Are we in the generation now?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
   Let me tread back to Matthew 24: verses 30-35.  When v 30 speak of deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth, this is referring to the unbelievers who will suddenly realize they chose the wrong side.  All they scoffed at --the believers and the beliefs - was real, happening, and it is too late for them.
   Now jump to verse 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
   As I listened to my Christian radio and as a man was speaking this thought came to mind.  In 34 "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled" and we will see signs of the end times.
   People have been looking for the end for centuries and could this be, possibly be: the end time comes for us all at different times?  Meaning, suddenly someone young will die--we ask why?  They had such a long life to live.  Some live to be 100 or older, we ask why the young and not the old.
   Maybe, just maybe when my time is up, my personal generation, all these things will be fulfilled. 
I am not saying Christ will not return, but could "my generation" be fulfilled when I die?  I see the famines, earthquakes in diverse places, wars and rumors of war;  I SEE THESE NOW!
   So, what do you think?  Until Jesus does actually return, is this my generation and are these things be fulfilled for me, for you---NOW????  I am eager to hear your response. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home