JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 26, 2015

Do the dead come back to life?

Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!
   I am certain you have dreams and when you wake up you don't remember.  Then, also, you have dreams and when you wake you wonder why did I have such crazy dreams.  Hmmmm!!

    During my slumber last night I did dream and did remember this A.M. when I awoke.  As I slowly transitioned from a sub-conscience state to a conscience state one song kept lingering in my mind and I found my self singing the words silently to my self (can't sing aloud, would wake sleeping beauty next to me).
   As I was singing these words a thought came to me.  Can the dead really be risen?  And, of course, my answer is YES!  Is that my final answer?  YES!   Explain.  When we are cavorting through life we live in the world; we live in a "dead" body that worships and recognizes the world; possibly making fun of the "Christians" who go to church on Sunday.
    Then one day something happens. OMG!!  What is this?  What is going on?  Suddenly (or maybe slowly over time) but at a given time we accept JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and SAVIOUR!  Okay, sounds good, but now what happens?
    We were dead in sin, but now alive in Christ.  In Matthew 22:32   Jesus tells what God said: "I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."
    By accepting Jesus -- YOU HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED!
  The dead do come back to life.  You did, when you accepted Jesus Christ you were dead in sin; yet through Jesus you became live again.  You did come back to life.  Did you realize you are a miracle? You are chosen? You are special because of Jesus' resurrection.
   
Romans 6:11"Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."
1 Corinthians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."
 
Read the words of the Newsboys: We believe in God the Father
We believe in Jesus Christ
We believe in the Holy Spirit
And He's given us new life
We believe in the crucifixion
We believe that He conquered death
We believe in the resurrection
And He's comin' back again, we believe
 Take time to read these words and absorb them.  Oh, the rest of my dream - it was crazy; docking a boat, teaching primary students, old friends who split now together, finding facilities to use -- it was crazy.  When you have time and wish to be slapped into the world of boredom I will tell you the whole dream. lol  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home