JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

LOVE!!! WHAT IS LOVE!?!?!??? Matthew 22:37

Good morning everyone!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day and that it continues as such!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
Have you ever considered how we throw different terms around, casually, and then how much meaning do they really have?
Love!!! What is LOVE? Can you define LOVE to me? How great my love is for you!! Soooo??????? What am I telling you???
I like you!?!? I like you a lot !?!? I like you a whole lot!?!?I like you bunches!?!? I like you bunches and bunches!?!?!?
WHAT IS LOVE?????? Would you take a bullet for me, would I take one for you??????? Here are some definitions of love: • strong positive emotion of regard and affection; • any object of warm affection or devotion; • have a great affection or liking for• beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment • a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction• get pleasure from; • a score of zero in tennis or squash • be enamored or in love with; • roll in the hay: have sexual intercourse with • sexual love: sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
I Love Jesus!! Are these words that make me feel good? Whit is it like to LOVE JESUS and HAVE JESUS in your heart??? What is love???
Is love letting go of something you really cherish???? OR, is that just setting it free? WHAT IS LOVE??
Matthew 22:37 'JESUS REPLIED, "YOU MUST LOVE THE LORD YOU GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, ALL YOUR SOUL, AND ALL YOUR MIND."
So, TELL ME!!! TAKE TIME, THINK, AND TELL ME "WHAT IS LOVE?"Let's talk again tomorrow!! Please send your comments!!! I know what I believe Love to be.......you tell me what you believe!!!
Thank you for reading today!!! Love you all!!! have a suepr day in CHRIST!!!
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home