JohnnyBdaily

Friday, October 27, 2006

Is your image tarnished?

Good morning everyone!! I hope this is a wonderful day for you all!!! The moisture has been great!!! We all get blessings one way or another!! We may not see it, but we do. Please pray for the Johnson family as they just lost a loved one, Paul. God is in control and all will be well, it is just difficult when it happens.
Well, I will not keep you long today....just something we have talked about before. Are we really true in our belief, or when we walk out of the church does everything change. What are you talking about? Okay, for example, some people are really nice, sweet people at church but after leaving their fangs and claws come out and they become mean people. Nothing good to say, nothing positive, all doom and gloom.
While driving into Tyler, once again, some vehicles do some questionable things, like switching lanes back and forth, turning in front of someone and causing the people behind to have to brake hard, etc. Yep, you guessed it, they had a Christian sticker on the back of their vehicle. I saw three, 1 was driving very nicely, a T.K.Gorman (catholic) sticker in the back; 1 was just a unireligion sticker, and the last was a Grace Church sticker.
I don't mean to be critical....however.....as Christians we get enough bad raps and not enough positive. Anyway, I guess you need the positive and negative to make the world turn. An optimist invents the airplane, a pessimist invents the parachute. Obviously this is a pet peeve of mine and I will try to maintain concerning the image we display.
I need to remember Ephesians 4:26 "In your anger do not sin! Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry."
Acts 24:16 "I always try to maintain a clear conscience before God and everyone else." Now I am meddlin' with myself Proverbs 12:5 "A good man's mind is filed with honest thoughts; an evil man's mind is crammed with lies." I have to examine and say "where am I?" Thank you for reading have a wonderful day. Once again it is Friday and the dead do come back to life at quitting time. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home