JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Are you allowing the Spirit to lead???

Good morning everyone!!! Yes, tis a wonderful day in the Lord Jesus Christ who is our Lord and Saviour!!! Aren't we lucky. Okay, let's look at a quick verse today.
Galatians 5:18 "But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law."KJ Life Application Study Bible "But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses."
What does this mean? Very simple my dear Watson..... If you are being led continually by the Holy Spirit then it follows that you are not under the law. This does not mean you can do anything, this means the law of Moses. christians have a live-in divine person to keep them in line, and they do not need an external curb.
Are you letting the Holy Spirit continually lead you?? Before you do anything else this morning, STOP.....DROP......PRAY!! I really enjoy my new job......God gave me the job.....and I have to thank God daily for my job......and my days go so well......WHY? Because, God is in charge, He has sent the Holy Spirit to guide.....all we have to do is be..."directed by the Spirit......" Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home