JohnnyBdaily

Monday, June 18, 2007

You think you have troubles??????

Good morning everyone!! What a great day to be alive in the Lord!! Troubles?? you have troubles???? In the news children are killed in Iraq; a 4 year old is swept to her death at Haltom City, Tx; flood waters damage and destroy homes; and on and on. So, tell me again what troubles you have......
Many times our "troubles" are God's little lessons. I guess one of my favorite verses in the Bible is Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." God is in control, whether we believe it or not. All is in God's plan, whether we like it or not.....DEAL WITH IT!!
We cannot avoid problems, but they can be useful in our spiritual growth if we trust God. It is easy to say "I trust God," or "I turned it all over and laid it at the foot of God." However, in reality, we laid it down TEMPORARILY and then we picked it up again. We never really gave it over to God.
Then comes the time of questioning God and His wisdom. Well, why would God do this??? Why does God let this happen??? Remember, God is our Father and many times we force His hand as we did our earthly fathers. We push and push (and in my case) push, push, push. Then when something happends we blame God. NO!! We are creatures of free will, God created us, and just as our earthly fathers, when we get out of line, our FATHER has to correct us, sometimes gently, and sometimes harshly.
"My troubles turned out all for the best-they forced me to learn from your textbook. Truth from your mouth means more to me than striking it rich in a gold mine." Psalm 119:71-72
Thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home