JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Do others see Jesus in you???

Good morning everyone!! I hope and pray this is a wonderful day in the Lord Jesus Christ for you. Do not forget who is large and in charge!! (from Bro Bill). God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
If you read the chilvary list yesterday you may find it interesting. So many times it refers back to the church, or being contrary to the church's word. We are here to serve others. Greater is he who serves than he who demands service.
Today we live in a world where power, prestige, fame, and money tend to rule and newsworthy. Brittany shaving her head; Paris going to jail; Bonds hitting homerun #756----these are all newsworthy. The young lad or lady who accepted Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and savior yesterday, last night, Sunday is not newsworthy in our society. Oh, yes, Paris "changed in jail" and had a religious experience. No, I am not judging, and I do pray that she did change, but the only reason this was broadcast is because of her wealth, power, and prestige.
Matthew 23:11 "but he who is greatest among you shall be your servant."
Proverbs 21:26 "the righteous give and don't hold back."
John 12:26 "If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor."
Chilvary, being kind, following God's word, let Jesus Christ shine through YOU!!! Yes, we may fall short, but don't quit!! God is there for us always. I try to live my life so that others see Jesus Christ from my walk. I also try to do this in my professional life. If people see Christ through me, I will bring honor to my God, to my company, and may touch lives for the kingdom of God---eternal life.
Do I fall short??? Yes, many times, temptations lay in wait, just wanting to snare me, you, everyone!! Do we fall, yes! But don't just lay there, get up, cast your eyes heavenward and ask for forgiveness and guideness. May we all tell someone about Jesus today and touch more lives than we can imagine. Thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home