JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 04, 2008

When in need, turn to the SON


Good morning to all!! Thank your for reading with me today. God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Psalm 34:1 "I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. I WILL CONSTANTLY SPEAK HIS PRAISES."

Look at Psalm 34:4,5 "I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces."

This simply means that when men in need look to the Lord Jesus, their countenances are immediately brightened or cheered because of the One to whom they look.

Prayer is our most powerful tool, use it, He will answer. When we go to the SON, all will be bright as the sun, no darkeness on our faces, no shame. How wonderful this is!! Have a blessed day in the LORD. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home