JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Trusting in God, or wavering trust?




Good morning everyone!! What a great day to be alive!! Our saviour is risen and ALIVE!!! Psalm 103:1 "Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name." Do you?

James 1:6 "But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind."

Yesterday we talked about wisdom in v. 5. We must believe not only in the existence of God but also in his loving care. this includes relying on God and expecting that he will hear and answer when we pray. A person with divided loyalty is not completely convinced that God's way is best. He treats God's word like any human advice and retains the option to disobey. Divided loyalty leaves a person as unsettled as the restless waves of the sea. If you don't wish to be tossed about, then rely on God to show you what is best for you. Ask him for wisdom and trust that He will give it to you. THEN, you decisions will be sure and solid.

Let go.....let GOD!! When I pray about my job, my wife, my family each morning prior to setting out I know the day will be good. If I don't, many times I have to stop, be still and know that HE IS, pray, and the day improves. How about you? Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home