JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Are you TRUE? Or, are you FALSE?




Good morning everyone!! Yes, this is a great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! You never know when and where God will work in your life. This morning, early, very early, my arm and shoulder hurt enough to wake me. I couldn't sleep so I turned on t.v. and just scanned until I got off paid programming. I did not care what it was, as long as it was not paid programming.
Then I stopped at tbn and found a movie about a car dealer, Jay Austin, who charged people more for their cars than he should have. Then he started turning everything over to God. Boy, what a radical change. He began selling cars as fast as he could get them, went back and gave money back to people he had overcharged. His wife helped him stay faithful to God. This wonderful story in a nut shell - you cannot out give God. He prospered, gained free publicity, and continued to give to God and be faithful.
Exodus 23:1-2 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness. Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd....."
It may be time for you, it is for me, to get on my knees, thank God for all I have. My life, my wife, my children, my auto, my home, my job, and on and on are all God given. Take time-Give back to God your time, talents, money, and faithfulness. For good Christian films go to: www.christianfilms.com
Thank you for reading today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home