JohnnyBdaily

Monday, September 15, 2008

Why do you worry? Why do you fear?


Good morning! Another great day to be alive in Jesus Christ!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! We just went through the hurricane Ike this past week and weekend. We survived but thoughts penetrate our minds, good and bad. Here is some scripture that may help.

Isaiah 41:10 "don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you."

Mark 5:16 "Do not be afraid: only believe."


A quick prayer - "Dear God, I do trust you. Thank you that you are with me in my situation and I don't need to be afraid. Amen."

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home