JohnnyBdaily

Monday, March 30, 2009

Alive in Jesus Christ

Good morning everyone!! Another great day to live for JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!Yes, God is good all the time, all the time God is good.]

Galatians 2:19-20 "For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law - I stopped trying to meet all its requirements - so that I might live for God. My old self has been crucifidd with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

God looks at us as if we had died with Christ. Because our sins died with him, we are no longer condemned. We have become one with Christ, and his experiences are ours. Our Christian life began when, in unity with him, we died to our old life. We must regularly crucify sinful desires that keep us from following Christ. This, too, is a kind of dying with him.

Because we have been crucified with Christ, we have also been raised with him. We are no longer alone, for Christ lives in us-he is our power for living and our hope for the future. Do you act like Christ lives in you? Thank you for reading. Love youa all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home