JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The View

Good morning everyone!! Another great day to be alive in our LORD JESUS CHRIST! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. Many times as we do things we see from our perspective, and how we see things make it real to us. Is this right? Not always. Many times we need to step back and look from another vantage point.

Philippians 4:12-13: KJV " I know both how to be abased and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
In Life Application version: "I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Paul could get along happily because he could see life from God's point of view. He focused on what he was supposed to do, not what he felt he should have. Paul had his priorities straight, and he was grateful for everything God had given him.

Paul had detached himself from the nonessentials so that he could concentrate on the eternal. Often the desire for more or better possessions is really a longing to fill an empty place in a person's life.

To what are you drawn when you feel empty inside? How can you find true contentment? The answer lies in your perspective, your priorities, and your source of power. Jesus is better than Everready batteries.....JESUS NEVER LOSES HIS CHARGE!

Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home