JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

To rise or not to rise, that is the question!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. I do hope you have a wonderful day in the LORD! What about Jesus' bones? Did you think about this?

I Corinthians 15:20 "But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died."

Just as the first part of the harvest was brought to the Temple as an offering (Leviticus 23.10) so Christ was the first to rise from the dead and never die again. He is our forerunner, the guarantee of our eventual resurrection to eternal life.

Where are you today? Questioning the bones? Or rejoicing in the resurrection? I am rejoicing the resurrection as I know this body will end its life on earth, but my new, perfect body will spend eternity with God. Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home