JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got Burdens? Give them to Jesus!!

Good morning everyone!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Take time to pray and ask forgiveness from God, then pray for others around you, community, state, and nation.

Matthew 11:28-30 "Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.""
A yoke is a heavy wooden harness that fits over the shoulders of an ox or oxen. It is attached to a piece of equipment the oxen are to pull.

A person may be carrying heavy burdens of (1) SIN, (2) EXCESSIVE DEMANDS OF RELIGIOUS LEADERS, (3) OPPRESSION AND PERSECUTION, or (4) WEARINESS IN THE SEARCH FOR GOD.

Jesus frees people from all those burdens. The rest that Jesus promises is love, healing, and peace with God, not the end of all labor. A relationship with God changes meaningless wearisome toil into spiritual productivity and purpose.

What do you have you are carrying? Isn't it time to give it up, give it to Jesus? How long will you toil and carry these burdens? Interestingly enough, the accounts that have hotmail who receive this devotion have been coming back with the message complaints have been filed concerning my IP address and the messages are blocked. Ymmm! Pray about this please. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home