JohnnyBdaily

Friday, August 28, 2009

Why are you safe? One word---GOD

Good morning everyone!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! What do you have to be thankful for? Don't list A time, list many. A tornado struck the area where we live. Scary, to say the least.

Psalm 4:8 "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe."

Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe."

What am I thankful for? Big number 1 is thank GOD for what I do have, and that I have a living GOD. Then, the next Number one is my wife, Jo Anne, who was not injured during the storm. In our Man in the Mirror weekend one of the things we are to do is let God be number 1, then next comes the spouse, before anything or anyone else.

Now, I thank GOD for our family, our daughters and grandchildren are wonderful.

Then I have to thank God and praise HIS name that nothing else was of serious consequence. All that Jo Anne and I have has been given to us by God, we are blessed and keep GOD first.

Thank you for reading. May your day be blessed! Love you all!

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home