JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

SOMEDAY!!

Good morning everyone!! Wow! Great to be back on the 'net' as we were down almost all of yesterday. The day was one of frustration totally. I felt like I was just one step out of hell, the day the way went. But then, when I looked up ALL WAS WELL!

SOMEDAY! SOMEDAY!

Is your life built with "somdays" always in it. Or maybe "round to its" as in I'll get "round to it."

Someday I'll finish that project, or start this project. Someday I will call that friend with whom I have lost touch. Someday I'll be happy; take that trip; find that job; speak my mind; someday, someday.

We wait - just as we wait for others in our lives to "do the right thing." What is going on here. Are we in a rut? Let TODAY be your SOMEDAY!! There is not enough time in our 24 hour day to do everything we have hoped to do, but there is time to start making your dreams come true.

Ask God for guidance, take small steps in the direction of your choice, then you will be able to accomplish some good things in your life. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said, "Each indecision brings its own delays and days are lost lamenting over lost days...What you can do or think you can do, begin it. For boldness has Magic, Power, and Genius in it."

Psalm 95:7 "For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice."

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home