JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Expectations!

Good morning everyone! Another great day to be alive in the LORD JESUS CHRIST! God is good al the time, all the time God is good.

Expectations! Just what are expectations! I once read where an expectation is a premediated resentment. What? What is meant by this? My, your expectations will be a source of disappointment. But why? Because all will fall short of my, your expectations. Even God! How many times have you heard people say, "Well, I prayed but my prayer was not answered."

What is really being said is, "I prayed, I had my timeline, and God did not meet my timeline." Well, NO! God is an ON TIME GOD. And HE meets his timeline on time every time. What went wrong? MY (YOUR) EXPECTATIONS! I can only be responsible and live out my expectations for me. Whenever I place them (my expectations) on others I will be disappointed.

Acts 3:5 "And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them." In this story the lame man asked Peter for money. Peter said he had no money. Then he gave him something better----the use of his legs.

My expectations, ones I won't be disappointed in, my salvation so one day I will see Jesus, sing praises to God, and rejoice with all the other saints. And you?

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home