JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Love - Leviticus 19:18

Good morning all! A great day to be alive and in love with Jesus! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Wow! So many things happen you never know where to start.` Love, what is love? Leviticus 19:18 "Thou shalt not avenge nor bear ay grudge against the children of they people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself; I AM THE LORD."Well, do you? What? Look at the verse, we won't avenge, we won't bear any grudge, and what? Love thy neighbor as thyself. Wow! Pretty tall words, but guess what? They are from the boss, our Lord, our God, the maker of the universe.

Think about this today when you are driving to or from work; when you are at work; when you have lunch; when you observe people.

I take you as you are, I will look beyond your faults, I will appreciate you for who you are. I will think before i speak, look before I react, and share my love to you and others as God wants. Will you do the same? Thanks. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home