JohnnyBdaily

Friday, January 15, 2010

How are you living?

Good morning everyone!! Friday, another great day to worship God! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Psalm 119:3-8 "You have charged us to keep your commandments carefully. Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees! Then I will not be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands. As I learn your righteous regulations, I will thank you by living as I should! I will obey your decrees. Please don't give up on me!"
Think of this from a Father - child perspective. Dad, this is what you have told me I should do. Do I show it? I will be proud that I did what you said, and by following your direction I will live right, in your way. I will do what you say, but when I stumble please don't give up on me.

As a child pleas with the Father, we should want to do what is right, what is upright, what is honorable in our Father's eyes. Are you doing this? Are you working toward this? This is why the plea, "don't give up on me."

Thanks for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home