JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Psalm 119:10-11 God's word in your heart is not enough!

God morning everyone! This is better than a good morning! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Psalm 119:10-11 "I have tried hard to find you - don't let me wander from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."

When we learn scriptures, memorize them, they are in our heart; this is not a deterrent to sin. I know the speed limit but does this make me drive the speed limit?

I have the scriptures in my heart, now I must act upon them. Just like the speed limit sign, I am driving 70 and the speed drops to 60; what do you do? You apply the new sign to what you are doing. In the same way, you learn a scripture and then apply it to you life.

Satan is running with the football in the world today; what are you going to do? Sit the bench?

Think about this: Amos 5:4. “Seek me and live.” Are you? Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home