JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Proverbs 18:32-34

Good morning everyone! Finally up on the net, whew! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Did you compromise yesterday as did Samson? Did you stay the course, true to the course?

Psalm 18: 32-34 "God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights. He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow."

Finish reading this when you have time, Proverbs 18.

God doesn't promise to eliminate challenges; instead, he promises to give us strength to meet those challenges. If he gave us no rough roads to walk, no mountains to climb, and no battles to fight, we would not grow. He does not leave us alone with our challenges. Instead, he stands beside us, teaches us, and strengthens us to face them.

Have you experienced a "tough time" and failed to look up; or did you look up and praise God for the experience? It is easy to complain, gripe, and feel sorry; it takes a Christian who gives it all to God to raise his/her arms and praise God at all time. Where are you standing now? Arms up with a smile; arms crossed with a frown? It is all up to you. God loves you. Pray me yourself and others. Love ya.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home