JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Proverbs 15:17-19 Open highway or brier road

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Take time to thank God for all you have. Take time to thank God for all you don't have. We need to praise HIM in good times and in bad.

Praise report? Anyone? Anyone? I would love to hear from someone what God is doing in your life. Okay, I will go first.

I used to think if I gave God praise, openly, out loud, that satan would come in and undo all the good. Oh, ye of little faith. If God gave the opportunity to me, why would HE slam the door?

When I earnestly pray about where I am in life, my dedication to God, my wife, my family, my job (in that order), I am richly blessed in one way or another. God has a purpose for you, talk to HIM, tell HIM what you want, then what you need, and be dedicated to do the best with what HE gives you. Praising HIM whether it goes in a positive direction or in a negative direction.

Proverbs 15:17-19 "A bowl of vegetables with someone you love is better that steak with someone you hate. A hot-tempered person starts fights; a cool-tempered person stops them. A lazy person's way is blocked with briers, but the path of the upright is an open highway."

The path of the upright doesn't always seem easy but it beats the alternative; hatred, dissension, and laziness. May God keep your sails full and your sailing smooth. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home