JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Which way do I go? Which way?

Hello everyone! What a beautiful day today. God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Take time to stop and think. Think about what you do, why you do it, and reflect back to how you learned to do it. Do we do things because "that is the way it's always been done?" Or, do we do things as we are taught? OR, do we teach ourselves to do something the way we want to.

This week while spending 2 days West of Fort Worth the town has two run/walk tracks. Simple enough. Just as you enter the run/walk area, printed on the ground are arrows showing the direction and distance. Interestingly enough, the arrow to the left says .9 and it is a single track you go out on and then return.

However, the other track says .5 with an arrow pointing to the right. Now that arrow could have pointed straight ahead, but it didn't; it pointed to the right. Let me digress slightly here. When we read a clock which way do the hands all go? Yes, what we call in a clockwise direction. So it would seem natural to run in a clockwise manner.

But, when we run on a track or NASCAR, they run in a counter clockwise direction. So, which direction do you run? Clockwise or counter clockwise? Now why are you telling us this. Well, does it really matter which direction you run?

Does it matter how you tell others about God? About Jesus? About the Holy Spirit?
We are to spread the good news about Jesus Christ. I believe, very strongly, that we can spread the news with a humanly spirit or with a heavenly spirit. When I spread the news in a humanly spirit, I feel, many of my seeds will fall on the pathway or rocky ground. However, when I am in the heavenly spirit I believe my seeds will fall on fertile ground and God will water and nourish them. Where do you wish your seeds to fall?

Just food for thought, I would appreciate any response and your thoughts. Today while out running I really felt God was with me. Stop and tell someone something you really like about them, their smile, hair, clothes, just anything. That person may need some positive feedback. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home