JohnnyBdaily

Monday, February 21, 2011

Laminin - Louie who? check it out

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

If you have time copy and paste this address to view Louie Giglio and his talk about LAMININ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-NPPIeeRk

Last night at the Bible study we talked about how B I G our LIVING GOD IS!!!

If you will listen to the 6 minute video about laminin, then how could anyone deny there is a living God. Everything in our body is held together by laminin! Look it up - could this have come from a single-celled amoebia? I don't think so.

These verse touched me and I hope they do you. Check out the video, laminin, and these verses I found.

"Colossians 2:9-10 "For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power;"

We are complete in Jesus! Look at the picture of laminin and tell me what you think. I was touched! Many thoughts stimulated. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home