JohnnyBdaily

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't be Discouraged Isaiah 41:10

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

What is discourage? According to Websters the definition of DISCOURAGE:
1: to deprive of courage or confidence : dishearten
2a : to hinder by disfavoring b : to dissuade or attempt to dissuade from doing something

What are some synonyms: chill, daunt, demoralize, dishearten, dismay, dispirit, frustrate, unman, unnerve, throw cold water on.

Do you ever feel discouraged in your Christian walk? Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

Jesus came to save us all. All believers are God's chosen people, and all share the responsibility of representing him to the world. One day God will bring all his faithful people together.
We need not fear because: 1)God is with us ("I am with you"),
2) God has established a relationship with us
("I am your God"),
and 3) God gives us assurance of his strength, help and
victory over sin and death.
Are you aware of all the ways God has helped you? Do not be discouraged my friend. There are people out there who will daunt, demoralize, dishearten, dismay, dispirit, frustrate, unman, and unnerve you, BUT, you have the strength of the SPIRIT!
Go forth today my friend, with boldness. Speak to that co-worker or person on the street and tell them of the good news. You are the sower; God is the master of harvest. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home