JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Proverbs 3:13,14 Wisdom through God is great!

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

PROVERBS 3:13 "Joyful is the person who finds wisdom, the one who gains understanding, For wisdom is more profitable than silver and her wages are better than gold."

I think about this and am thankful for the wisdom and knowledge of our physicians, and of course the GREAT PHYSICIAN - GOD!

I cannot say I come with heavy heart today, as today is the day my granddaughter is having her brain surgery to help stop or eliminate the seizures she has been having.

The knowledge or wisdom of the doctors is very encouraging and prints a bright picture. I cannot worry as I know God is in control, however, being of the human variety, I am scared.

Sorry the study is not deeper this morning, however, this verse says a lot to me. If I had all the silver and gold in the world, it would not stop the seizures. However, God gives us the wisdom and knowledge to be able to help or stop situations like this. I am simply asking for your prayers at this time. Thank you. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home