JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

God will discipline Jeremiah 30:11

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Jeremiah 30 promises restoration. In this chapter Jeremiah speaks of trouble and gloom and of hope and consolation. The people (Israel) would one day be restored to their land, and God would make a new covenant with them to replace the one they broke.

This is as we are today, we sin and disobey, then, eventually, we repent and obey. Jeremiah 30: 11 ".........I will discipline you, but with justice; I cannot let you go unpunished."

We may protest, we don't want punishment, even though our sin may have been scandalous. Punishment is an oportunity for growth because it makes us aware of sin's consequences. The people should have asked how they could profit from their mistakes. Remember this the next time you are corrected. How can I grow and be a better witness for God? Take time now to pray, first for forgiveness, then praise God and lay all your troubles at HIS feet. I ask your prayer for me, as I will pray for you. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home