JohnnyBdaily

Friday, August 12, 2011

Have you talked about God lately?

Good morning all! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

JUST A SHORT PRAISE TODAY! This past week I have covered over 800 miles in my travel and each step, each day of this travel I encountered a Christian man and experienced their witness. Maybe God is telling me something or maybe I am just stopping to listen to God better. I don't know, but they did show up in my travels. I would like to share some of the witness below, if you don't want to ready, simple, hit "delete" and you are out of it.

One man shared he and his wife were celebrating their 53rd wedding anniversary that day and their life together was based on God. They are Lutheran, but God, Jesus, is the center of their life.

The second man shared blockage of his heart and when he did the stress test he was in crucial condition and they put him in the hospital, operated, and now he is okay. We met at the track while exercising. He gives God credit for all that has happened and that he is still living. He lost a brother to a massive heart attack.

A man from Mississippi were leaving the hotel and struck up a conversation. During the course of the conversation he mentioned when he was in New Orleans walking down a street when a guy jumped out with a gun to rob him. The man said give me your money or I will shot and kill you. The man, Eddie, said okay, let me get this straight if I don't give you my money you are threatening me with heaven. The man said what? And repeated his order to give the money. Again, Eddie said okay, you are threatening me with heaven by shooting me if I don't give you the money. I choose heaven, shoot. The man was startled and said you are crazy man and ran away. I really would not recommend this, but Eddie swears it is true.

Then multiple encounters as I trained teachers at some Christian schools. It is amazing and wonderful. I say all this to just say, stop, look, and listen to God. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home