JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Angels - our servants? Hebrews 1:14

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Hebrews 1:14 "Therefore, angels are only servants-spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation."

Have you met an angel lately? Angels are God's messengers, spiritual beings created by God and under his authority. They have several functions: serving believers (1:14), protecting the helpless (Matt 18:10), proclaiming God's messages (Rev 14:6-12), and executing God's judgment (Acts 12:1-23; Rev 20:1-3)

Three angels were sent to me yesterday to encourage and help me in my walk. One at breakfast, one walking on the track, and one last night at the hotel. 3 men who were open and visited freely about God. If they weren't angels, then they definitely were people placed in my path to enrich my life.

I pray and then try to stop, be still, and listen. It is amazing what God does and who he brings into your life. Thank you, please pray asking forgiveness and for each person who receives this message and selfishly I ask for your prayers for me and my family. You are in my prayers. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home