JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 02, 2012

Be thankful in all circumstances 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Well, how was your new year? Mine was great! All my family is safe, Jesus is #1, and life continues on.

I am going to ponder on some thoughts for the new year and would enjoy you doing so as well. What does 1 Thessalonians 5:18 say? Yes, I am going to tell you:
"BE THANKFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR THIS IS GOD'S WILL FOR YOU WHO BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS."

We should thank God in everything that happens to us. Some bad (evil) things may happen but we can still be thankful for God's presence and for the good that he will accomplish through this bad or evil.

I am thankful to God for all I have and I do thank God. However, have I ever thanked you for being in my life? Probably not. This new year I would like to tell you thank you and if you will send me your address I will send you a hand written note.

This year, as a child of God, a believer in Jesus Christ, and knowing you are in my life for a reason or a season, or both, I will acknowledge you and thank you more often.

Today's date is 1/2/12 (note the sequence)and it is an important date as this is when I will take time to acknowledge the presence of my LORD and saviour and appreciate all that HE has given me. I will "be thankful in all circumstances." Love you all. Look forward to hearing from you.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home