JohnnyBdaily

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What is your inheritance? Who provides your inheritance? Psalm 16:5,7,8

Well, well, once again good morning! God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

You have problems? No, not really! Look around, when you think your troubles are bad you can find someone who has more. A lot of thoughts have been running through my head lately.

First, why do people frequent the XXX Adult Video businesses?
Second, why are some people mean and ugly to others?
Third, why do people in churches argue, get mad and either split or leave?

Well, here I am, a lowly ex-school teacher doing the best I can in this world but I will tell you a couple of things I do believe. Let me begin with the 3 questions above; to me there is one answer - J E S U S, He is not in their hearts. Personal wants and emotions are leading, not God.

Shake the dust of yesterday from your sandals as this is a new day in the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Let the troubles of yesterday be dealt with yesterday. Again, this is a new day.
As one of the Christian songs says over and over - "never let go, never let go." Never let go of what? Jesus never lets go of us so let us never let go of Jesus.

Psalm 16:5, 7,8 "LORD, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine." "I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for HE is right beside me."
STOP! Read those verses again. What is being said here? inheritance, blessing, guard, guide, instruction, always with me, and look: I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN, FOR HE IS RIGHT BESIDE ME!
We should seek God's will first, not ours first, and then ask God to bless them. By constantly thinking about the LORD and His way of living, we will gain insights that will help us make right decisions and live the way God desires.
Communicating with God lets Him guide us and offer counsel and wisdom. Where are you today? Living for God? OR, living for the earthly things which will decay, rust and go away? You are a child of THE KING, now go out and act like it! Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home