JohnnyBdaily

Friday, February 24, 2012

You DO bear the marks of Jesus! Galatians 6:16,17

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

GALATIANS 6: 16 Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule and to the Israel of God. 17 From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus.

How careful and diligent we must be in following God. In doing what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross, an act unparalleled by anyone. What a valentine's gift God gave us written with 2 boards and 3 nails - the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

In the 1930's Hitler came to power. Hitler professed to be a Christian and pulled the churches toward him and slowly infiltrated the church to be the German Church, and then it became the Nazi church, sharing his beliefs of the Aryan Rule or that there is a superior race. How did he do this? Slowly, cautiously, and consistently. No, I am not pointing at Obama, I am pointing at our politicians and the liberal attitude we have collected over the years. Yes, believe it or not WE ALL HAVE LIBERAL IDEAS! We have deviated from the strict word of God.

In 1960, as I was entering our home in Colorado I dropped my books as I stumbled on the last step. Out of my mouth came the word "crap," to which my mother took offense, and yes, she did correct me. What was my defense? But mom, there is nothing wrong with that and everybody uses it. Is this really a defense. Well, yes, I continued to use the word, BUT, not in the presence of adults; only with my friends. Is this liberal? My word is a deviant of the curse word and should I use it? No, probably not. It has now become a less used word in my vocabulary, but a more conscience one. This is only 1 of my many sins; you don't get to hear the rest. lol However, please note the point I am trying to make. A little tainted.....is it really okay? Oh, yeah, the movie was great, you just have to ignore the cursing and the sex. HUH? Do you really go? PLEASE!

Peace and mercy, let no one cause you trouble, why? Because you bear the marks of Jesus. Now I mention Hitler above and my little episode to stimulate thought from you about how you act, how you speak, how you carry yourself and is it Jesus Christ worthy. Am I a sinner? You betcha. Do I regret it? Well, I was born this way thanks to our multi-great grandparents - Adam and Eve. BUT, I am forgiven, through Jesus Christ, and my actions, through the help of the Holy Spirit, will be to walk a path as Christ would walk! Will I fall? You betcha, but Jesus is there to pick me up. Get on your knees and look up! God is God and He is always there, always faithful - Now go forth my friend and do the Jesus thing. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home