JohnnyBdaily

Monday, March 05, 2012

Listen when God speaks to you. Just spreading the news. Jeremiah 19

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Wow! Have you ever had a revelation? In the middle of the night I woke and was given the scripture Jeremiah 19. I was to read this and share. I don't have this happen often, but I know God was visiting with me. Now, after reading Jeremiah 19 I see the urgency in sharing this message. Copy and paste this address to read Jeremiah 19:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%2019&version=NIV

Then Jeremiah 19:5 was a verse I was given to read, so here it is. "They have built pagan shrines to Baal, and there they burn their sons as sacrifices to Baal. I have never commanded such a horrible deed; it never even crossed my mind to command such a thing!"

I do not do a lot of study in the Old Testament and for this to come to me in my sleep indicated to me a sense of urgency. I don't feel as if I am the only person to receive this message, but please read it. This passage deals with Jeremiah's shattered jar - where he asks the leaders of the people and the priests to follow him to Ben-Hinnom, a garbage dump of Jerusalem and where children were sacrificed to the god Molech.

Here he smashes the jar, symbolizing what will happen to the city, and tells of God's anger and wrath which will come upon the city. Why did God give this to me during my sleep? I don't really know, but I do know I was to pass this on to you and we, together, will be the mouth piece of God to carry on this message. I see it as a warning to us, the citizens of the United States to stand up for our Christian heritage. Awful, awful pollution is in our airwaves - radio and t.v. and in our cyber-space. Take a stand for Jesus, you will not stand alone. Now, go forth and start spreading the news. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home