JohnnyBdaily

Monday, June 18, 2012

Conscience - is yours in step with Jesus

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

Have you ever thought about your conscience? Many times we say something to the effect of well, my conscience is clear. Mercenaries consciences are clear also. If you believe you are doing something that is correct, is it?

If I truly believe that Wal-Mart has more money than they need and I steal something from them....does that make it okay? To some it does, they justify or rationalize what they are doing. My only comment is...."What does the Bible say?"

When our conscience is in step, in check with the LORD Jesus Christ, then our conscience is a valuable tool or warning device. If we are not in check, then our conscience will help us justify anything we do. Well, I was not going to BUT....

Whenever the word "BUT" is thrown in a sentence it erases all that was said before it. I really like him, BUT, the way he.......... Do you really like him or appeasing your conscience and those around you.

Just food for thought today. Is your conscience in step with Jesus? Or, is your in step with what you want.

I would love to have your feedback and any scriptures you may wish to share. Love you all. SIR, WE WOULD SEE JESUS!!!!

In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home