JohnnyBdaily

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Troubled waters - Who do you TRUST? Isaiah 43:2

Good morning everyone.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!

   Yesterday I mentioned the artificial bells hung in a church and asked if you were artificial - aka going through the motions.  Satan is a ray of light, a shining light of deception, creating doubt and concern.  Why?  Well, if he creates doubt in you, then you will not be able to continue and follow God's word and do God's work for always questioning.   My wife will fuss at me occassionally, not for my belief, but my unbelief.  She gives me a reality check.  I need that.

   God says in Isaiah 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers they shall not overflow you."

   God does not promise that we will escape the turbulent seas of life, but He does promise, "I will never leave you nor forsake you: " Hebrews 13:5

  Our faithful and living God will be there in all of our struggles.  My prayer needs to be that God will give me the faith of a little child. A faith that will never falter and never fail.  Before you sink in your burdens, God will put His arms underneath you. You will survive. Thank God!  Love you all.

  In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home