JohnnyBdaily

Monday, January 07, 2013

Are you putting the Word to practice? Phil 4:9

Good morning everyone! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
KJV Phil 4:9 "Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Life App Phil 4:9 "Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me - everything you heard from me and saw me doing.  Then the God of peace will be with you."
      For 3 translations click on read Phil 4:9.
   What is being said here?  What is being said is it is not enough to hear or read the Word of God or even to know it well.  We must also put it into practice.  How easy it is to listen to a sermon and forget what the preacher said. 
    How easy it is to read the Bible and not think about how to live differently.  How easy it is to debate what a passage means and not live out that meaning.
   Exposure to God's Word is not enough it must lead to obedience.  Are you obedient?  What do you sit today?  In church yesterday, it was a nice sermon, good to see people I know, now; today is another day and I'm doing my own thing.  IS THIS YOU?   REALLY????
     Hot, Cold, or Lukewarm?  What are you?!?!?  Love you all!
In Christ's Love and Grace
    Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home